RO_European_Crew + European Wrestling Entertainment & KS - Killing Spree
Welcome to EWE. To see more of the site please Log in
Welcome to EWE. To see more of the site please Log in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEWE
R.I.P. EWE - European Wrestling Entertainment & KS - Killing Spree (EWE) / R.I.P. speed freak Daniel!
Affiliates
Similar topics
    REC Time
    Top 3
    1. speedfreakDaniel
    1. Mr_DFD
    1. voltbomber
    Latest topics
    » American Pie 1 Nl Is_safe:1
    The Scar vs Nate H. EmptyThu May 28 2015, 17:50 by Guest

The Scar vs Nate H. EmptyThu May 28 2015, 17:46 by Guest

The Scar vs Nate H. EmptyThu May 28 2015, 17:44 by Guest

» links vid
    The Scar vs Nate H. EmptyWed Aug 27 2014, 22:42 by link the legend

» Barbaric Battle PPV
    The Scar vs Nate H. EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 13:45 by Daniel

» Ahh... The good old days...
    The Scar vs Nate H. EmptyMon Jan 21 2013, 22:58 by Daniel

» Christmas Update
    The Scar vs Nate H. EmptyFri Dec 07 2012, 23:51 by Daniel

» Dear Daniel
    The Scar vs Nate H. EmptyThu Nov 01 2012, 23:07 by Daniel

» Activity Stops
    The Scar vs Nate H. EmptyThu Aug 16 2012, 23:34 by Daniel

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Poll
    Name our second commentator
    Alberto Ross
    The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_start0%The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_ende_voll
     0% [ 0 ]
    Constantine John
    The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_start25%The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_ende_voll
     25% [ 1 ]
    James Steen
    The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_start25%The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_ende_voll
     25% [ 1 ]
    Nappa Ghost
    The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_start50%The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_ende_voll
     50% [ 2 ]
    Oscar Johnson
     0% [ 0 ]
    Sam Green
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 4
    March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Daniel (1580)
    The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_startThe Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_vollThe Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_ende_voll 
    The Scar (1345)
    The Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_startThe Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_vollThe Scar vs Nate H. Chart_le_ende_voll 
    submarineguy (730)
    Berbank (643)
    Nate H. (407)
    link the legend (214)
    Keywords
    Hardcore blood Germandoom 2010 Legendary Shot 2012 Posters Patriot Reset 2011

Share | 

The Scar vs Nate H.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Daniel
    Admin
    Admin
    Daniel

Home Country : Romania

My Mood : I'm Okay Number of posts : 1580
    Language : Romanian, English, Italian, French
    Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
    Custom Title: Volta
    Complete Title:

The Scar vs Nate H. Vide https://ewe-forum.forumotion.com
    PostSubject: The Scar vs Nate H. The Scar vs Nate H. EmptySat Jun 12 2010, 21:04

Vice-Gm face off!

Oh, there you are EWE Universe, it’s Monday already and that means it’s time for Mad Freak Underdome Riot! This week we keep with the Vice-Gm theme but this time getting back to our EWE book roots with a throw down between two titans of Wrestling. In the first corner we have the enigmatic Nate H., and in the other corner we have the heroic The Scar.

The Tale of the Tape:

The Scar

The Scar vs Nate H. 18-52

The Scar vs Nate H. Moz-screenshot
    Powers: The Scar is a master wrestler with extensive training. He can focus his chi into a powerful extension of himself that is usually manifested in his scar (sans the name Scar). He also has the ability to heal himself and others (Saviour Gimmick). He can also calm others through meditative techniques.

Weaknesses:
    Government agents, The 70’s, those dudes from Queer Eye.

Nate H.
    The Scar vs Nate H. 79-52

Powers: Nate H. is a wrestling master in peak physical condition. Ranked amongst the top ten wrestlers in the EWE - European Wrestling Entertainment, Nate H. is a cold beating on wheels. He’s worked for several government agencies and was an instructor in the Children against Darkness.

Weaknesses:
    Fat women, 2-D animation, and insects surprisingly enough.

Argument #1: The clothes make the man.

Let’s face it; both of these guys are fashion nightmares, especially Nate H. with those god awful black/yellow "DOMINATION" shirts. With outfits like these both these guys had better know how to fight. The Scar takes the animal motif a little too seriously and therefore deserves a beat down. Too bad nobody can see him.

Winner: Draw

Argument #2: Fair is fair.

Since both combatants are honorable men The Scar wouldn’t bring his powers to bear, therefore evening the playing field. With all things being equal Nate H. would likely wipe the floor with Scar in an initial fight. Remember this is the guy that beat up speed freak Daniel for the World Heavyweight Championship once, The Scar just doesn’t compare to that.

Winner: Nate H.

Argument #3: Freaky powers.

Now let’s say that The Scar brought all of his abilities to the table, he would have a clear advantage. The fight would still be a good one, and Nate H. would land a lot of shots, but one of those Savior Finishers is all it would take to put Nate H. down.

Winner: The Scar

Argument #4: A little help from my friends…

So who would win? The Saviors (Scar and Maximum Thunder) or the Nate-Tion? In a head to head brawl the Nate-Tion is too far outmatched and would be systematically defeated by the Saviors. You could say that the Saviors has an advantage because they employ lethal tactics but Maximum Thunder would prove to be equalizer.

Winner: The Scar

Argument #5: Have a look at my resume.

Let’s see, one guy can say that he beat up speed freak Daniel for the World Heavyweight Championship, the other guy can say that he beat a bunch of wrestlers for the Killing Spree Championship. My money is on the guy who KO’ed the biggest bad @$$ in EWE. No disrespect to The Scar, but who has he fought? What?

Winner: Nate H.

By the numbers:

Looks like we have a tie. This would be a great fight that would apparently end in a draw. Both guys are worthy combatants and in the end it would be too close to call.

The Bottom Line:

This is what happens when you pit two of the best scrappers ever against each other. The fight would be titanic and no one would leave unscathed. We’re talking about a fight for the ages over here!
    Back to top Go down
    Daniel
    Admin
    Admin
    Daniel

Home Country : Romania

My Mood : I'm Okay Number of posts : 1580
    Language : Romanian, English, Italian, French
    Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
    Custom Title: Volta
    Complete Title:

The Scar vs Nate H. Vide https://ewe-forum.forumotion.com
    PostSubject: Re: The Scar vs Nate H. The Scar vs Nate H. EmptySat Jun 12 2010, 21:15

Here it is, my SECOND and my LAST Mad Freak Underdome Riot!

It's just... It didn't get appreciated enough by anybody excepting Scar, who always likes everything I do (or at least that's what he says)...

The idea is probably good, but it was the wrong thing at the wrong time to do...
    Back to top Go down

The Scar vs Nate H.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top